Community Relations and Membership Committee
Committee members must be a member of the Friends.
Community Relations nurtures connections with individuals and businesses or organizations that help support the Friends organizational goals. Community Relations works personally with local business owners to establish rapport and ongoing partnerships in supporting the Friends within the community.
Membership helps to raise the money needed to support existing programs and to provide for new resources, services, and programs for our library. Membership is responsible for retaining current members and recruiting new members which includes:
• Take an active role is recruitment of new members and retention of current members
• Promote and develop incentives to ensure the growth of membership
• Mail membership renewal notices
• Maintain an up-to-date membership database
• Hold membership drives
• Participate in fundraising events Meetings and Membership Friends
• Works closely with the Friends Treasurer